Ďábelská topinka.

4th June, 2016
 This dish reminds me of my childhood, when I use to live in the South part of Poland, every Sunday my dad would take me and my mum to Czech Republic (about half an hour drive from where we used to live), to a small, beautiful town with an amazing tavern where they served the most yummiest food you could ever imagine!
       
I've been wanting to make one of their starters that we've ordered almost every single time we've been there, 'Ďábelská topinka' (Devil toast) which is fried pork bits with red fresh and roasted peppers and mozzarella cheese topping on a piece of fried bread or a toast, what ever you want to call it! Heaven on a plate!
   
      
Ingredients:
+ pork +
+ any oil +
+ one jar of roasted red peppers +
+ 4-5 fresh red peppers +
+ garlic +
+ chillies or chili powder +
+ mozzarella +
+ few pieces of bread +
+ salt and pepper +
   
Chop pork and both peppers into pieces. Heat up a pot with a bit of oil in it, chuck chopped pork into the pot, season with salt, pepper, garlic and chillies or chili powder, depending on how spicy you like your food to be. Fry under the lid until tender, stirring occasionally. Heat up oil on a frying pan and fry the bread slices on both sides. Place on a kitchen towel to absorb oil. Heat up oven to 200'c and place fried bread on a tray, apply pork, previously chopped smoked and fresh red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the cheese melts! Our lovely devil toasts are now ready to serve. For garlic lovers you can spread some grated garlic or garlic butter on the bread slices before applying pork. I've served my toasts with cooked veggies and home made garlic sauce!