DIY - question game for couples.

17th March, 2017
I regularly create fun and interesting do it yourself games for me and my partner. I find it an amazing way to relax and the outcome of bonding when testing them out together is priceless! This game includes all kind of questions, from hypothetical, naughty or ones that test the knowledge about each other and more. We both tend to spend a lot of time on the internet, I regularly check my emails, schedule new posts, promote my blog while Callum enjoys his tablet games. This is a great opportunity to turn off all technology gadgets and nice way of spend quality time together.

 
For my do it yourself project which I called 'Question game for couples', I have used an old perfume packaging tube to store the question cards in, which I have previously decorated and made it look a little bit more appealing. I have typed up a bunch of relevant questions in photoshop, with colourful background, which I have then printed out and cut out into pieces. This could also make a lovely gift for your partner for Valentine's Day or other occasions. You can also check out my 'Cupon game for him and her'.
  
    
Printable game cards:

   
   

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Xo

    Jeanie

    www.thefashionlotus.com

    IG: @thefashionlotus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dominica, thank you for sharing such amazing idea. I will definitely try this game out with my husband!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a different and cute idea, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in relationships never have I played anything like this, but I love the idea! Whenever I get a boyfriend I will need to test them :P

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and my boyfriend always ask each other random questions and I love it - I definitely think I'll be printing these little cards out though so thank you for sharing! x x x

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hillory Renkema20 March 2017 at 13:29

    What an amazing idea! Creating your own DIY games for you and your partner is totally brilliant. I need to try this out!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this idea. I should test this with my hubby. Thanks fr sharing. x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fashion Abejita22 March 2017 at 05:57

    Looks so fun and cool! Thanks for the idea :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment !!
Let's connect !!
Instagram: www.instagram.com/its.dominica.s
Facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/its.dominica.s